Monday 2 July 2012

The Amazing Spiderman

Yes  I know, this movie has been out for ages but I'm going to see it tomorrow !!
It's quite exciting really. I wouldn't say that I'm obsessed with Spiderman but I have seen all the previous Spiderman movies with Tobey Maguire, I thoroughly enjoyed them but I think Tobey Maguire didn't suit the role as much because he appears to be a little "unstable and creepy-ish" especially after I saw Brothers which is another film he was in with Jake Gyllenhaal (I apologize to all Maguire fans who are reading this) . So when The Amazing Spiderman came out, I got really excited because I think Andrew Garfield would me a really cool Spiderman and I'm OBSESSED with Emma Stone, I saw most of her movie like The Help, Easy A, Crazy Stupid Love, etc and I just absolutely love her!!! I think the two couldn't be more perfect for this movie. So tomorrow me and a few friends are going to see that in 2D, it's a shame because I would've love to see it in 3D but the showing time clashes with work :\ I would love to hear someone's opinion on the 3D version :). Anyway I'm really excited and I'll be sure to do a little review on what I think of the movie :)
Here's the trailer:

Moosh x

No comments:

Post a Comment